Sheep is Going to be WHAT!?

Aug
Mood - Overload with happiness

Mood - Overload with happiness

20th August 2K8, Wednesday – 5:40+pm.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Weird… I went to the English center to apply as a student. But I just found out that there’s no course for my level in JB.

However, I will still be attending the classes here… As a teacher that is.

<OAO>{Eraikotcha!!!]

Locals, Middle Eastern, Koreans, Japanese — Watch out for a certain sheep! \<≥A≤>/

Soon-to-be-sheep-sensei — Over and out. <*v*>/

PS: Etoh.. Baa.. Can someone give me a couple of pointers here? How to be a good and efficient English teacher? Anyone? <o_o>

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 20th, 2008 at 5:44 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Kou
August 21st, 2008 at 5:12 am

Oh cool, you’re a teacher now….a TEACHER!!!? Thats amazing Aya-chan!! You blew past all the classes and went straight in as a teacher!! CONGRATS!!!

I never had any actual teaching experience so all I can say is be confident in yourself and be sure to be detailed when giving explanations and/or instructions.

~Just have fun with it. Ganbare!!!

2.  Daisuke
August 21st, 2008 at 11:57 am

Sheep chan going to be a sensei??….be warned!! she’s going to spread all her sheep philosophies and ideas to all little children…..as her students…..-runs off…..- -imagines the situation….- “Good morning sheep chan sensei….” Errm pointers?? be a dedicated teacher??? influence them……(seriously…) and not to mention teach them something usefull i guess…….

3.  szanne
August 25th, 2008 at 11:18 am

erm.. well, just dont speak bad english yourself. it’s just like a math teacher who doesnt know how to count. XD lol. oh, encourage presentations and public speaking! that will really help. ;)

August 28th, 2008 at 7:39 am

Thanks everyone.

I got back from vacation and didn’t take a day to rest.

I went straight to the center to begin my observation.

… And I’m about to start my teaching. Though it’s more of a demo for my senior teachers to evaluate me. (Gulps)

Tasukete…

Thanks for the pointers, everyone.

Dear Daisuke
YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG!

HURRAY!

5.  Gray
September 1st, 2008 at 5:28 am

coolness, that’s something pretty major. being responsible for the future of others. O_o
well for english i guess it would help to know some etymology, proper syntax (grammar), be well read.

September 1st, 2008 at 12:49 pm

Thanks for the tip, Gray.

But right now I’m teaching the lowest level of students. Which means I have to speak at a slow pace and degrade my choice of vocabularies. (_ _)lll

Just curious, how would you teach this kind of students? (.___.){?]

This whole responsibility is very unexpected. I still haven’t totally kick everything into my system. (=__=)lll