Mood - Worn out

Mood - Worn out

3rd August 2K8, Sunny Sunday.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.

This is Ms.Aya blogging today! \<^v^>/

Now, I promise to create a tutorial on how to draw manga – right? So without further ado, let’s get started, shall we?

Here’s what you’ll need:

• Pencil (2B, 3B, Mechanical pencil.. Whichever you’re comfortable with)
  • Eraser
  • White A4 paper

Please… Use A4 paper okee? Don’t use sticky yellow pads or papers with lines. You can only draw stick-mans with those!

Lay out your paper and begin with drawing a big circle. Don’t use your tumbler or any round objects to help you. Just draw it freely. It doesn’t matter if it’s uneven.

And yes, I forbid rulers.

And make sure you take as much space as you can because I’m going to teach you how to draw just the head.

You see, our objective here is to fully master drawing the face and head. Body comes later because by the time you struggle to draw the face meticulously, you will be worn out and probably try to rush the whole art piece.

To master the face and head, take up the whole paper. I remember my Japanese sensei once taught me to use up all the space to write Hiragana. He said writing it too tiny will not help you expand. So this applies in drawing manga too. ↓

Draw a circle and then form a T junction

Draw a circle and then form a t-junction

*CLICK THE IMAGES FOR A BIGGER AND CLOSER VIEW!*

In that circle, form a t-junction as shown.

The t-junction is to assist you in positioning the eyes, nose and mouth. Also, the direction of where the head is facing.

The circle and cross should be drawn lightly and obvious enough to see it as a mark.

So don’t add pressure when drawing this foundation.

Now…

Drawing the cheeks, neck and marking the forehead line

Drawing the cheeks, neck and marking the forehead line

Follow the step-by-step numbers and the direction of the arrows.

With the help of the circle, you are able to draw out the sides with an accurate width. When drawing 1 and 2, make sure the chin is align with the vertical line from the t-junction.

Also, don’t make the chin too pointy and sharp. Look in the mirror. You can see how your chin is like. It’s blunt and curved. Follow that.

But in this case, we’re drawing a female character. So try to make it look feminine.

Tips on the neck, do not make it too straight. Curve the lines as shown above.

Start with the nose

Start with the nose

Let’s start with the nose. Why? Because it’s the mark you’re going to rely on later to position the eyes and the mouth.

In your t-junction, stroke 2 tiny lines as shown above.

There are many types of nose to draw but the reason I chose this one is because it’s easy and personally, I think it more beautiful. (Laughs)

It makes the nose look small and sharp.

Next, we do the eyes.

Give the character eye-sight!

Give the character eye-sight!

As you can see, I’ve drawn the eyes and mouth. But we’ll get to the mouth later. Let’s do the eyes first.

Do you understand the function of the t-junction now? It helps you divide the space in the face. The line above the eye brown marks the forehead. So clearly, your eyes cannot exceed that line. As for the line below the eyes are the cheeks.

So yes, as much as you may like HUGE ENORMOUS eyes, keep it between the forehead line and cheeks, ok?

We don’t intend to draw a deform girl. (Laughs)

Closer shot on how to draw the eyes

Closer shot on how to draw the eyes

Follow the step-by-step numbers and directions of the pointers.

If you’re comfortable starting on the left side first, by all means do as you please.

The eyes are slanting because the head is tilt, remember?

So just follow the eyes. Don’t worry if it’s not very nice and neat. Our objective here is to determine where she’s looking.

When you’re done with that, move on to the mouth.

Lips, lovely lovely little lips~

Lips, lovely lovely little lips~

Is the bottom of the circle line still visible to you? I hope so because that line is essential to determine the direction and position of the lips.

Follow how I drew the lips above. There are many types of lips but I chose to teach you this one because it’s easier and charming. (In my opinion again)

Actually the main reason is — This type of lips is versatile. You can make it frown, smile, pout.. etc. In my later tutorials, I shall teach you how.

The arrow where I mark “**” has a little line beneath the lips, please add that line.

Ok, finish the lips and check if everything is align; the nose, eyes and lips.

Then go back to the eyes.

Enhancing the eyes

Enhancing the eyes

We’re going to beautify the eyes now. I suggest you click the image above for a closer view. I want you to see how I do the eye lashes.

Follow the directions of my arrows again. The eye lines should be darkened as well to make it stand out. As though she’s wearing eye liners and eye lashes!

Can you keep up with me? Come on, a little bit more. We’re almost finishing!

Besides, you can’t leave your first lady character bald.

She’s no cancer patient, honey~!

Cancer patient?

Cancer patient?

OR

The fun part -- HAIR!

Babe with beautiful hair?

You choose…

Obviously, I go for the hair — It’s my favorite part in drawing!

You can design the hair anyhow you like. But if you aren’t sure how to draw the hair yourself, follow mine.

The top of the hair

The top of the hair

You might not understand my arrows in this point so here’s a short video on how I did the hair.

After you watch the video…

As you can see, I just stroke my way down. (Laughs)

Just to be sure, here’s a closer look at the bottom hair. ↓

The bottom hair

The bottom hair

Once you’re done, do a little touch up here and there to make the picture turn out well. Erase the t-junction and unnecessary lines that were used as marks.

As a result, this is how your picture should turn out to be.

Complete Picture

Complete Picture

I drew a shoulder-off blouse for her but in your case, you can skip that. You’re learning to focus more on the beauty of the face right now so beneath the shoulder does not matter to you until you master the face.

Well.. My advice is — get use to drawing close view of your characters and then only move on to drawing their bodies.

Keep practicing~!

I know what I’ve taught you in this tutorial is a very boring and tacky pose but that’s not necessary. Once you familiarize yourself with my technique, you can slowly add your own design and profile pose.

Here are my sample work:

Sample 1

Sample 1

Sample 2 - A male character

Sample 2 - A male character

Sample 3 - Cha-in, one of my fixed characters

Sample 3 - Cha-in, one of my fixed characters

Keep practicing and slowly design your way up, okee?

I’m rooting for you!

————————————————————

Edited: 7th August 2K8

————————————————————

Here are additional sample works that you could be drawing soon once you master drawing the head to shoulders.

I’m showing you these samples to let you know that drawing the head for a start is fun and it can be as interesting as a full-body length picture. ↓

Sample 4 - The Twins

Sample 4 - The Twins

Sample 5 - Male character

Sample 5 - (Male character) Innocent Demon, I call him. (Laughs)"

Sample 6 - [Male Identity] No identity

Sample 6 - (Male character) No Identity

If you notice, my male characters does not have any eye lashes. It differs the female character from the male, doesn’t it? Well… Keep this tip in mind. <^x^>/

PS: Want to learn how to COLOR your character using Adobe Photoshop? Mira will guide you on that! –> Click Here

WARNING! if we perceive your comments as obscenely disturbing, we have the rights to remove them.

**Entry Updated!**

Click here to continue the second tutorial!

*How to draw a full-body for your manga character tutorial*

Tags: , , , , ,

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 3rd, 2008 at 8:28 pm and is filed under Tutorials. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  mithfalath
August 3rd, 2008 at 9:01 pm

Wow you have wonderful and gifted hands. Wish I can draw as beautiful as you can. Plus, I love your name. Reminds me of someone. n_n
Keep it up. n_n

August 3rd, 2008 at 9:41 pm

Thanks Mithfalath

Wishing will not help you to draw beautifully. You have to learn and take the initiative to draw.

That’s why I come up with this tutorial to help beginners in their first step to drawing manga.

Well, thanks for dropping by. Good luck to you! (^-^)v

3.  Mira
August 4th, 2008 at 10:01 am

i like the completed pic XD very nice ^^ i can never do expressions well ehheeeh XD i need to figure on what to draw for the tutorial

4.  Mira
August 4th, 2008 at 10:02 am

i wont be able to make a video for doing my tutorial T.T i dont know how to do it eeekkk

5.  Saru-chan
August 4th, 2008 at 4:02 pm

I Must say .. the Video is very convenient !

=3

August 4th, 2008 at 4:20 pm

Sheep is a big-walking failure. (;__; )

(Hangs self)

August 5th, 2008 at 6:38 pm

Hehehe … thanks for doing the tutorial wor !

Must be hard for u … I”ll try to appreciate ur work …

*Gets to work and draw*

8.  Mira
August 5th, 2008 at 10:41 pm

you aint a walking failure o.o *pinch* there you’re alive !

August 6th, 2008 at 12:30 am

Dear Pixy

It’s not a problem. I enjoyed doing this tutorial.

I look forward to viewing your art! Only then, I can determine whether this tutorial is effective for beginners.

If you need any help, you know where to find me. (Laughs)

Take your time, okee?

Dear Mira

I received some feedbacks in 2 forums. Apparently, in their point of view — my drawing is stiff and the facial expression is way off.

I try to figure it out but yet to see the flaws they speak of.

Call me cocky or arrogant — I like my drawing and I say it’s better than most. (Laughs)

August 7th, 2008 at 12:20 am

Aya,

Too bad I dunno where to find u … ur ‘stealthy’ flame tank hard to detect XD …

Joking … I’ll find a way don’t worry …

yeah, i need some time … need to work, and now holiday … my mom force me to do some reading …

Gaaarrrhhh … u know I hate reading … and had an argument …

I’ll see later then …

August 7th, 2008 at 5:02 pm

Take your time, Pixy~

You hate reading? Doesn’t that mean you hate reading this blog too? Its filled with words, you know. (Laughs)

Your mum is right. You should do some reading.

I notice that your blog is written with new and proper words. I believe movies has helped you to write better.

Also, I believe that by reading blogs, you have improved!

So don’t you want to keep this up? (Laughs)

August 8th, 2008 at 1:53 pm

Yeah, but not all kind of books I like to read …

Depends … Those motivation books or strategy, is not I hate them, I just hardly understand the meaning …

I just bought a fiction book today … later then …

*goes to read*

13.  Pufa
August 8th, 2008 at 5:18 pm

Hello Aya!
After I read you blog, I think you are very lovely and funny and I can’t understand how can you be alone as you say. To be honest I will like to talk more with you, about anythink and maybe become friends..we have some things in common…I also want bigger boobs :) )
I’m from Romania, Europe, aprox. 10.000 km from you, I work as a graphic designer, I also learn to draw manga character, I liked your tutorial. :) and I speak a bad english :P
I will wait your answer to my mail, if you want to share ideas and storys. :)

August 8th, 2008 at 5:46 pm

Dear Pixy

Right… Remember to do your drawing!

I want to be sure that my tutorial is effective for beginners. In other words, you’re my guinea pig here, Pixy!

Dear Pufa

Thanks. I’m.. flattered again. (Laughs nervously) lll(^x^)/

I don’t mind talking with you just about anything. It would be nice if I can learn something about Romania’s culture. Europe is a beautiful country with lots of country areas, am I right? -I’m sure there are lots of folklores there!-

So you’re working as a graphic designer? That’s interesting. What kind of art do you design?
Abstract?
Monochrome?
Surrealism?

Either one, I’m glad to know that you’re into art and manga. (also someone who wants BIGGER BOOBS just like me and Mira)

And as you were saying.. You speak bad English?

As far as I can tell right now, it’s perfectly fine. (^v^)/

So no worries. My English isn’t exactly fluent too.

You know what, if you have a blog — you can leave your link here.

I’ll be happy to check it out. (^w^)/

15.  Pufa
August 8th, 2008 at 6:34 pm

Hello again,

I’m a graphic designer in advertising, but right now I’m working as a graphic designer for software application. My experience in this domain it isn’t very vast, but I’m working to do better :) I continually learning, and trying to improve my work. Unfortunately I don’t have a blog . :(
About Europe…it is an entire continent with over 60 countrys and is second after Asia as population number, and Romania is a country in Eastern Europe and it is very beautiful with magnificently landscapes. If you want i can send you pictures :) Romania culture is vary intresting…i would like to tell you more…just ask. Also I’m very curious about your culture too. We can easily talk more on yahoo messenger if you are ok with this idea :) . My ID is cristina_e_m

August 8th, 2008 at 6:44 pm

guinea pig … sheesh … see 1st … I have a book to read … U don’t have other guinea pigs ?

August 8th, 2008 at 9:34 pm

Dear Pufa,

Sorry, I’m not into chatting on messenger (personally, I feel its annoying) and besides, I’m not a yahoo user.

In advertising huh? Are you working base on freelance or what?

I like European countries but never have the chance to visit. Though I visited UK once..

How do I begin sharing about my country? Let’s just say, I’m not fond of my country and probably what I’m going to tell you is hideous and unpleasant. (Laughs)

Really…

Dear Pixy

Sad to say, I don’t have other guinea pigs..

18.  Pufa
August 8th, 2008 at 10:31 pm

This is very funny … I really don’t like my country neither. It is a beautiful country but the people who lives in it…bleah…they ruine it…. The country have mountains, see…and is very rich in landscape, but the people destroy everything :( . I really hate my town…it is the uglyest from whole country. I live in Bucharest. It is the capital and I can tell you more hideaus and unpleasant things. I allways wished to live some another place. I like very much country like Germany, France… in fact a like all the country from Central Europe. Where do you live? What is the name of your town…and what hour is there :) Perhaps it is very late right now. Here is 5:02 PM and I’m writing you from work. At 6 a clock I will finish and i will start my weekend :) (uraaaaa). I’m very glad that I can talk to you…and i want to tell that i have the same curiosity as you… I allways wander what kind of people lives in the house i’m passing by.
About of my job… I work at a company which create software for mobile phones… and i make the designs for these. It is a new job and i like it. You? Are you still at school or are you working. What do you do?
Do you have brothers or sisters?
If you want i can send you pictures with me to see with who you are talking to. I’ve seen you and is fair to see me too :)
I hope i’m not bothering you…

August 9th, 2008 at 12:29 am

(@_@) Beep, beep — Incoming message!

20.  pao
August 10th, 2008 at 1:16 am

wow… you also have gifted hands… i hope you do more!! >.< btw do you also have a tut for creating manga using photoshop? because im bad at using a mouse… :P

August 10th, 2008 at 9:53 pm

I’m sorry, Pao… I don’t have tutorials on creating manga using Photoshop.

I’m more into hand drawing rather than computer graphics.

But thanks for viewing this tutorial and for the compliments.

If you want to learn coloring using Photoshop, then please check Mira’s tutorials. (Just click the ‘Photoshop tutorials’ category on the left side of this blog.

Oh, she doesn’t use mouse by the way.. I’m so sorry.

22.  idrawgirls
August 13th, 2008 at 10:12 pm

Nice blog, I can see you put a lot of work and practice into this. Just stumble upon your blog so I decide to stop by and say hi.
I am an artist working for Video Game company.
It’s great to see people blogging about this, keep it up and keep practicing.
Photoshop won’t be any good without a good solid traditional skill foundation. Keep drawing…if you can draw, understand value, and how color works together…you will be fine.
I love drawing with pencil more also.

So long,
idrawgirls.com

August 13th, 2008 at 11:21 pm

Thanks Mr. — Xia, correct? (Laughs)

I visited your web site and its very resourceful for artists so if you don’t mind — I’m going to link Paper Diaries to yours.

You’re right. Traditional hand drawn pictures must be mastered first before taking it to the digital world. (^-^)/

Anyway, thanks for your comment and encouragement!

I hope more people will allow themselves to draw out their imaginations!

It’s a great wonder how people can expand their imagination..

Well then — Thanks again!

24.  idrawgirls
August 13th, 2008 at 11:30 pm

Yes, that correct :P
You will have to keep it up because someday folks like me will get old. We have to count on the next generation like yours.

Keep up the drawing and good work and don’t EVER give up your dream!
PEACE!!!
PS I will also include you link. Thanks

August 13th, 2008 at 11:37 pm

*Salutes*

I will not stop drawing even until my hands decay! (Laughs)

Before I ever stop drawing, I pledge that I shall have lots of students following me in my foot steps to manga art!

This is so corny.. Pardon me.

26.  Mira
August 14th, 2008 at 9:59 am

sheep : and dont worry i think your drawings are just fine XD and they are good so dont worry bout the stiffness i like your drawings expressions remember ? xD im gonna work on the tutorial now using your art XD

27.  Mira
August 14th, 2008 at 10:03 am

idrawgirls.com : thank you for coming to our website ^^ and you do have really nice artworks i would really love to see more XD and i might be able to pick up with the mixture of colors learning from your website too XD thnx alot ^^

August 14th, 2008 at 6:30 pm

Dear Mira

Thanks for the encouragement. (^-^)/

Good luck in your next tutorial!

29.  jessii
August 18th, 2008 at 12:10 am

hi u smell

30.  jessii
August 18th, 2008 at 12:11 am

tht was a joke yr art is gr8

31.  jessii
August 18th, 2008 at 12:11 am

i love all manga art its cool :D

32.  SJ
August 20th, 2008 at 11:39 pm

Wau it really works!! ^^
I drew a female and male chara, but couldn’t get the shoulder part><
Thank you very much for this wonderful tutorial~~
And more tutorial onegaiiiiiii *puppy eyes* XD

August 29th, 2008 at 9:48 pm

Thanks Jessii.. ^^ll

Well SJ…

There will be more tutorials soon. So make sure you bookmark this blog.

Otherwise, I don’t know how I can inform you once a new tutorial is up..

34.  ranceinam
October 15th, 2008 at 3:21 am

Hi!
My name is Jessika!

October 15th, 2008 at 4:26 pm

*waves back*

How may I help you?

(that’s if you come back)

36.  Pat
November 1st, 2008 at 8:17 pm

This tutorial is so helpful! Thank you so much for posting it! :)

November 1st, 2008 at 10:49 pm

You’re welcome, Ms. Pat. (n_n)v

38.  Mira
November 2nd, 2008 at 11:05 pm

Should i try drawing couples ? XD by the way show me more of your art XD the effects are good XD

39.  Nikki
November 19th, 2008 at 6:25 am

This tutorial is cool and totally easy to follow, i tried it and its easy. Thanks for posting it, it totally help my art and makes drawing fun. Thanks loads

40.  David
December 17th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Not a fan of the “cancer patient” remark.

41.  Drew
March 20th, 2009 at 9:44 am

AHHHHH! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can’t believe how easy it is to pick up drawing Manga! :D Thanks to this amazing tutorial, I am already making some half-decent pictures. Thanks so much for this, it’s perfect, and I’m going on to your other tutorials next.

42.  momo
January 1st, 2010 at 12:46 am

ello … its aya right???
nice tutorial i like it and it’s good for learning how to draw i know how to draw manga i just have a bit probz with the fingers or hands , but thanks anyway, please reply …you rock

43.  Nancy
January 3rd, 2010 at 2:39 am

Cool i wish I Could Draw As Gooood As You
i try to improve the quality of my drawing but loot (all) my friends said that my old style was beter than my style now that kinda make me confused and that not counted with the story that im still improve-ing and other manga stuff do you have any tips to face all of that… cuz i have to study tooo
im stressed *Phew* *Colapse (after write all of these)*
*wake* *colapse* *wake* you know that i was a human right? *RIP* okay now im a ghost (or smthing)( UOU )

44.  Nancy
January 3rd, 2010 at 2:44 am

oh btw thx 4 those tutorials u made its realy helping me alot
i’ll try to combine that with my drawing style
wish me luck… >0<

January 3rd, 2010 at 9:03 pm

Dear Momo

Finger problems? Well, I did a tutorial on that, though briefly. You can find it in this post:

The trick is to follow the structures given and it should be alright.

Hope it will help you a lot in drawing~!

Dear Nancy

Thanks a lot. Well, I think you should follow your own style and draw what you want to draw. Initially, people might not be able to fathom out or so but it’s always good to have your own style of drawing which will make you more unique.

I’m not very good at drawing, still need to improve a lot. So I don’t think I’m very qualified to say more. Just do your best and work well with your imaginations, ok?

Good luck~ Sheep can’t see ghost..so.. (Waves at the wall)

46.  Charlotte
January 13th, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Hey,
Thanks so much!
My goal is to make a comic & your tutorial was great because it even had steps for the eyes, nose and mouth (: Very Simple but very Helpful!
I still don’t understand the one for the full body, can you help me?

Thanks!
*Keeps Practicing Head* (:

January 14th, 2010 at 7:33 pm

Dear Charlotte
Cool~
As for the full body one, do you mean you can’t understand my tutorial for it or the overall method to use? I’m lost here. (Laughs nervously)

Anyway, to your success in being a comic artist~! (^v^)/

48.  Charlotte
January 15th, 2010 at 7:30 pm

Oh,
About the full body thing.
Can you have a tutorial on how to make a body facing the side?
; Running <ThatWay or the other way.
Thanks Aya,
I love your drawings!

Thanks,

January 15th, 2010 at 11:04 pm

Dear Charlotte

Oh, side profiles.

Honestly I’m not very good in that but it’s ok. I can learn up on it and then I’ll do a tutorial. It’s going to take some time though.

How about I drop you an e-mail once I’m done with it? Or if you have Twitter or other suggestions perhaps?
Baa~ (^-^)v

50.  Charlotte
January 17th, 2010 at 8:39 am

Um,
You can upload onto photobucket and then send me the link?
I really need help with the side profiles x]
Sorry if I’m annoying you :S

Good Luck~

January 17th, 2010 at 2:11 pm

I normally will post my tutorials here on my blog.
But I don’t think I can do it so soon. My apologies. (_ _)lll

For the time being, try other tutorial sites. I’m sure they have good ones out there. (^x^)v

52.  Kai
August 5th, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Hi I am Kai, I have watched alot of your tutorials on manga charactors and such. I want to be an
animater soon, I’ve planned it all out and everything, And I was wondering If I could request you do a tutorial on a Male full body. I’m good at drawing heads and facial features but when it comes to drawing a body for m Male charactor, I always seem to get stuck.

August 7th, 2010 at 1:01 pm

Dear Kai

Eto, I’m sorry..I’m not absolutely good at drawing full bodies for male characters…I’m very inconsistent with my drawings so my apologies. I thank you though for viewing my other tutorials. I hope it has helped even by a little. (^-^)lll

All the best in becoming an animator!

54.  Noel
November 16th, 2010 at 4:08 am

hey i’m into drawing manga and i love your website but i can’t do hair at all its aweful no mater how hard i try please help me!!

November 16th, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Dear Noel

What kind of hair have you been trying to draw? I think for a start, try to draw hair that are let loose rather than tied up.

And if you follow the foundation structure (the circles and all), make sure you keep the hair close to the head and not overly covered as well as not too little/thin. You can tell if it’s good by seeing how balance the hair makes for the head. If it is too hairy, the head will look too big for the body, vice versa.

56.  Noel
November 16th, 2010 at 11:49 pm

thanks that makes sense i also have trouble when makeing a hair style and then drawing the same one from a different angle like your picture pirkychan

57.  Noel
November 17th, 2010 at 4:49 am

by the way i’m mostly having touble with long girls hair but the hair you did on perkychan was awesome but i can’t draw it from another angle

November 17th, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Dear Noel

It’s going to be hard to draw the same character from another angle because you have to make sure the character can be easily distinguished no matter what.

For instance, your female character has curly front bangs, make sure that trait is very noticeable from the side.

59.  Iana
December 17th, 2010 at 8:14 pm

wow~ that really helped me this time. though, i can’t really do the hand movements and the strokes. Anyway, can I use the charcoal pencil in doing the final copy?

P.S. If you have any more tutorials in the future, do send me an email.

December 20th, 2010 at 12:21 am

Dear Iana

Haha, thanks for reading through my tutorial. I won’t be doing any for a long time because I can’t draw super well.

But yes, of course you can use a Charcoal pencil or anything to draw. Hahaha…

PS: I suck in drawing chibis.. (;__; )

61.  Pony10Girl
July 21st, 2011 at 4:50 am

hey thanks so much for this iv been looking for a simple but good manga walk through for about 2 days now xD iv just started to draw manga and finding it quite a change from what i userly draw(horses) but im slowly geting there thank you and il be uses these more offten hehe =D

62.  Sandra
August 24th, 2012 at 12:26 pm

:0 A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I love it :’) I can’t draw right now as for i have no paper… but I’m going to book mark this :D

63.  Patrick
June 1st, 2013 at 11:04 am

Hi, I know this is late, but hey, this tutorial of yours helps me a lot:D. I used to draw character face on A5, but I tried your suggestion, and draw it directly on A3:D. Turns out you are right~you should draw on bigger picture to help you expand, eh? I am going to remember that every time I draw:). Now moving to the questions: I need more templates for the lip/mouth parts, do you have any? Well, the last post in this post is 2008, and I am posting this on 2013, so obviously I won’t get answer lol. Thanks anyway:D

5 Trackbacks/Pings

1. Tutorial on how to draw your first manga character[?] - Anime Online    Aug 03 2008 / 9pm:

[...] guide on how to draw men .. some other time. (Laughs) The tutorial is posted in my blog –> Click here Don’t worry, it’s not one of those porn sites where they scam you etc. Sheep is a decent person. [...]

2. Coloring Hair with the Pen Tool « Paper Diaries    Aug 16 2008 / 1pm:

[...] First Step to Drawing Your Very Own Manga Character! [...]

3. Drawing Facial Expressions for Your Manga Character! « Paper Diaries    Aug 16 2008 / 8pm:

[...] First Step to Drawing Your Very Own Manga Character! [...]

4. How to Draw a Full-Body for Manga Characters « PaperDiaries    Oct 30 2008 / 10pm:

[...] already taught you how to draw the face and create facial expressions in my previous tutorials. Now, we’re going to draw a full body [...]

5. PaperDiaries » Blog Archive » Rookie’s Guide to Drawing a Male Manga Character    Nov 25 2008 / 12am:

[...] for those who are absolute rookies who don’t know anything about the T-junction foundation, click here to learn. Otherwise, proceed shall we? [...]