The X-Files Movie (2008)

Jul
Mood - Relax

Mood - Relax

24th July 2K8, Wednesday – 8:19+pm.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yo~oh everyone~! \<•v•>/

This is Ms.Aya reporting again~♥! (Laughs)

I wonder… Did any of you receive emails from sheep? <.___.>{?]

I hope you all did. But if you wish for sheep to stop spamming your inbox with news and stuffs… Remember, just email back with the subject line: NO more emails for me.

\<^ε^>/ Baa~☆

Etoh… Looks like Mira is too busy, na? Well… I don’t have much to report on my side except that I went out with my family to watch ‘The X Files Movie‘. ↓

Before the previews even started

Before the previews even started

The X Files Movie

The X Files Movie (2008)

I must say — I’m quite disappointed with the outcome of this movie. You see, I’m an X-files fan. I used to watch every episodes when I was a little girl and so what if I get nightmares? I just love it! \<^v^>/

Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) was one of the first characters I used to adore (I still do!). And Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) was one of the most steady characters I ever came across! Unlike those typical ladies who flirts a lot and worse, emotionally break down whenever they can.

Take the Korean, Japanese and Chinese female characters for an example. They are full of tears, blank stares and self pity. Every time their boy friends take a step away from them, they end up in the hospital. How dramatic can it get?

TV shows nowadays… (Sigh) <_ _>lll

As for flirting, Dana Scully never does that. She’s too good to be bed by anyone other than Mulder. (Laughs)

Anyway.. Back to topic.. On the X files movie…

There’s nothing paranormal and phenomenal in this movie. No aliens, UFOs, were wolves, weird creatures, sickos — Okee.. There were a couple of sickos.. They are homosexuals hence sickos. <+__+>lll

When it comes right down to it, it’s just not as bizarre as it used to be. There’s no more Cancer man, coward Krycek and so on to make the show interesting. They died in the series, remember? <.___.>{?]

You will, however, find a couple of trademarks in the movie. Like the fact that Mulder still darts his pencils up the ceiling, still is stubborn, still persistent about searching for his long lost sister though he already know she’s dead.. And how can we forget? ↓

I WANT TO BELIEVE

I WANT TO BELIEVE poster

This poster is still pinned against his wall. His sister’s photo is still around too! \<OAO>/

Well…

I don’t want to spoil the movies with my bias opinions to you all so… Go ahead and watch the movie if you please. <^-^>/

I just hope that our local media will air the whole episodes of X-files again. I remember the first episode has something got to do with the insect bites though. (Laughs)

Ok, I need to go now. Thank you for your time.

… Oh! Speaking of weird creatures, my brother and I are keeping sea monkeys~☆! ↓

Sea Monkeys~!

Sea Monkeys~!

The eggs aren’t hatch yet so I’ll update later or so, alright?

(Laughs) Mira wanted to keep sea monkeys but somehow she didn’t… <u__u>

A~ah well.. Baa-bai~♫! \<´v`>/

Tags:

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 24th, 2008 at 9:01 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

July 25th, 2008 at 8:41 pm

Well, since X-Files is not good … I can save some ticket money for THE MUMMY : TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR …. hehehehe ….

Oh, and maybe Star Wars also … since I’m a fan of it XD ..

2.  szanne
July 25th, 2008 at 10:52 pm

ahh i feel bad i havent been here in a while. but yeah, i agree. korean movies are all about tears. try watching one wihtout the female characters crying. -.-

but hey, x-files was a tv series ages ago right? that was like what, 10 years ago?

sea monkey?? what is that?? omg… cant wait for the egg to hatch. wanna see how it looks like!

3.  mau
July 25th, 2008 at 11:15 pm

“There were a couple of sickos.. They are homosexuals hence sickos. ”

I dunno what to say….

July 26th, 2008 at 12:45 am

Dear Pixy

I’m going to watch The Mummy too!
Although I think having a dragon in that show is absurd — I don’t care.

Brendan Fraser — just gotta watch him!

The Star Wars movie is in 3D!!!

Holy zen!

By skipping X files.. I don’t think you’ll save much money there. (Laughs)

Hope you have enough money to watch these movies.

Dear Szanne

Yes, X files is a very old show and simply a memorable classic for science fiction series.

Asian dramas are just too darn dramatic and ‘hao siao’. You watch one and you’ve seen all.

If you watch the Singapore Chinese dramas.. You can see the same cast playing almost the same role in every drama series they have. Not to mention, similar plots.

I do like some of them though. Like Holland V and Double Happiness.

Sea monkeys.. are organic creatures.

Once they grow big enough, I’ll snap a picture and then display it on the blog, ok? Of course, I’ll explain whatever I know about these little sea monkeys. (Laughs)

some of the eggs have hatched but they’re too tiny to be seen at the moment.

Dear Mau

I suppose you’re angry at me for deeming homosexuals as sickos…

July 26th, 2008 at 12:54 am

Heh … Sure enough …

Ah well, save some better than nothing rite ? .. or wasted the money XD …

July 26th, 2008 at 1:00 am

This month got a lot of good movies if you think about it.

Let’s do some maths here:

Hellboy II
The Dark Knight
The X Files – I want to believe
The Mummy – Tomb of the dragon emperor

… What else, huh?

July 26th, 2008 at 2:24 pm

Hellboy II = Watched

The Dark Knight = Watched

The X-Files= Not interested

The Mummy = VERY Interested …

What else ? … Maybe Star Wars lor … for me XD … Then after that not much nice movies already =.=

July 26th, 2008 at 4:47 pm

Okee.. Including Star Wars since it’s a popular movie.

So we have 5 movies. And if you notice, they are all sequels of the best selling movies/series.

I guess Hollywood ran out of new ideas. (Laughs)

You’re not into X files? How about the series?

Don’t tell me you don’t like it. (Frowns)

July 26th, 2008 at 7:41 pm

X-Files I missed a lot of their series, usually i watch this episode, then skip this, then watch again … Not kind a fan of it …

But I know the UFO stuff , supernatural kinda things la. ..

So, not to said i don’t like it .. Just … Not really understand and interested about it ..

10.  Mira
July 27th, 2008 at 11:15 pm

ahhaha lol so funny XD i want to believe nice encouragement lmao XD

i didnt really catch up with X-files but i know it is interesting. Since i dont quite like to see overly weak womens and mens =.=” those two are okay. and its mysterious.

you had been watching it since we were young that i know XD ahahhaha

July 28th, 2008 at 4:07 pm

A~ah!

You know me too well!

Looks like what I used to like will always be liked. (Laughs)

So will you be watching the movie?

12.  Saru-chan
July 28th, 2008 at 10:05 pm

Ahahaaaaa ~~

Honestly , Last time when i was young .. I was actually afraid of watching the X-files …

But then now i don’t seem so interested on watching it ..cuz im not much of a Sci-Fi fan..

Sorry Aya !!! its just that .. diffrent people have diffrent taste .. =X

But if its a horror movie .. Count me in !!

Gwahahaa ~~ i can still remember the other time in Johor We wanted to watch “The Ferryman” .. BUT .. Mira was like .. ” Damei ! Damei ! * (Don’t Want) .. Blarrrrghh.. and we ended up watching National Treasure … Good Show Though . =)

If you’re talkin’ about Hellboy and The Mummy .. Then thats a Show i will definitely watch !! and my mom is a big fan of “The Mummy” xD

*GOOD LUCK * on hatching the eggs ! keep on updating ! ^^

-Saruchan-

July 28th, 2008 at 11:51 pm

I understand. Everyone has their own personal taste.

Luckily we didn’t watch Ferryman. Remember the electric power got cut and the whole theater blacked-out?

Mira would have screamed her lungs out!

Your mum is a big fan of The Mummy?

That’s a surprise.. Could it be? She secretly likes Brendan Fraser? (Laughs)

Sure.. The sea monkeys are much more visible now.

14.  Saru-chan
July 29th, 2008 at 7:37 pm

Owh yea … The Blackout at the theater was a little freaky .. lucky
they had emergency power supply and they gave refunds !!

Rite .. and i had to do the waiting .. why you girls went to the toilet to Camwhore .. @_@

Nah .. She just likes the Action in it ~
Kept her awake .. unlike other movies .. she will just snooze off ..

Take a picture of the sea monkeys ! me wan see ~ O.O

July 30th, 2008 at 12:04 am

We camwhore only a couple of pictures.
I don’t think Mira and I are like other girls who can whore infront of the mirror with a camera too long.

Besides, we never even display those couple of pictures.

For one, what for?

For two, we don’t believe in spamming our blog with numerous pictures of our upfront faces.

Sea monkeys are growing.. Maybe next week I can start taking pictures of them!

16.  mau
July 30th, 2008 at 6:18 pm

ne… why do they call them sea monkeys?

July 31st, 2008 at 4:26 pm

Because they’re playful creatures?

The way they swim around in circles actively… like monkeys I suppose.

18.  Kou
August 4th, 2008 at 1:17 am

*sneaks in* Well….its been a while since I’ve stopped into your blog Aya & Mira, sorry. ^^; I burned my hand at work so I had it rolled up in bandages for the last couple of weeks.

Anyways, you’ve seen the new X-files movie? Sorry to hear that it didnt meet your expectations. ^^; I for one am not really a fan of the X-files…it scared me when I was young.(To this day I am still not too fond of any horror or creepy type of shows)

SEA MONKEYS!!! \(^w^)/

19.  Mira
August 4th, 2008 at 9:55 am

sheep ~~ : i will try XD since there are a few more new movies out XD ahahahha they dont look like they have aged at all o.o